Actual Company Grade: SENIOR MANAGER
Company: FERRARI S.p.A.
Department: INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Actual Job: CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
From: 03/2012 To: ACTUAL Company FERRARI S.p.A.
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
Responsible for divisions of Sport Cars / Gran Turismo (GT) and Racing Formula 1 (Gestione Sportiva – GES).
- Implementation of ERP solution based on Infor (LN) platform for SUPPLY CHAIN, MANUFACTURING, PURCHASING, SALES, AFTER SALES and FINANCE
- CAD evolution on CATIAV5/6 and and Creo
- Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) in R&D including integration of eBOM/p/BOM based on PTC
- Manufacturing Execution System implementation, based on Siemens Simatic IT
- Evolution on CRM and client Apps for customer journey
- Financial Services ERP solution for WW coverage.
From: 10/2008 To: 02/2012 Company FIAT GROUP AUTOMOBILES SpA and FIAT POWERTRAIN TECHNOLOGIES SpA
Job Title: CIO for International and Business Development
ICT solution development for the National Sales Company (NSC) and Joint Ventures (including Production Plant),
Development of new applications based on the most updated ERP Solutions
The International geographies (and ICT organizations) directly managed were:
- China, - India, - Russia, - Serbia, - Turkey, - Japan, Morocco, South Africa.
From: 03/2005 To: 04/2010 Company: FIAT GROUP AUTOMOBILES S.p.A.
Job Title: SAP FGA Program Manager World Wide
SAP Program Leader/Manager, having the responsibility for the SAP implementation in FGA WW.
Solution implemented also at Fiat Group level including integrations with COMAU and PowerTrain Division.
In 2009 I lead a major initiative at the Fiat Group level, related to the development of the FIAT GROUP PURCHASING SYSTEM (FGPS) for the integrated sourcing process, that went live in June 2009 for Fiat Powertrain (Wave 1) and was later implemented for:
- FGA, FPT and IVECO European plants by December 2009;
- Roll-Out for all companies at WW level, including, CNH during 2010.
From: 05/2003 To: 03/2005
Company: IRISBUS S.p.A. Country: France Location: Lyon
Job Title: Deputy CIO
Deputy CIO, at IRISBUS headquarter in Lyon
From: 02/2001 To: 04/2003
Company: IRISBUS S.p.A. Country: China Location: Changzhou PR China;
Job Title: Industrial Supply Chain Director & Chief Information Officer for a Joint Venture
As member of the Company Steering Committee I was acting as:
- SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR for commercial and industrial operations
- Company CIO.
From: 01/1994 To: 12/2000
Company: IVECO FIAT S.p.A. Country: Italy Location: TURIN
Job Title: Product Portfolio Manager and PRP Project Manager
I was in charge of the PROJECT MANAGEMENT of the PRODUCT REPRESENTATION PROCESS (PRP) Project.
The aim of this implementation was the replacement of the Bill Of Materials for the entire company, which meant:
- Engineering (EBOM),
- Production (PBOM) & Routings,
- After Sales/Customers Service BOM,
- Commercial Catalogue and Price List
in order to have:
- one single, unique, integrated bill of material,
- a new, simplified documentation process,
- a new product common language.
The system went live in 1996 and then rolled out in all the Production and Engineering sites, fur a full product range coverage.
From: 12/1996 To: 12/2000
Company: IVECO FIAT S.p.A. Country: Italy Location: Turin
Job Title: Product Portfolio Manager and Product Representation Manager
I was in charge of the PRODUCT PORTFOLIO & REPRESENTATION department responsible for:
- Company Product Planning (Vehicles and Components),
- Five years Product Development Plan,
- Commercial Catalogue of Market for the Western Europe Markets using the same ICT platform for the Product Representation Process.